Sunday 16 December 2012

Revlon Really Red

 
Revlon Really Red - Boots £7.49

Hey Guysss, so i recently picked this lipstick up from Boots whilst browsing for a perfect red lipstick due to failing at choosing a 'really' red lipstick when previously purchasing a lipstick of the red variety. (blaaa)  In other words, i have never really found the perfect true red. One of the failed red colours i purchased before and hated is the Kate moss first collection lipstick in number 12, this was too orangey and bright for my skin i felt. Soo, after trying this Revlon Matte lipstick out for an 8 hour shift at work what i found was the following...

Pigmentation: 10/10 - One swipe application.
Wearing time: 10/10 - It literally lasted me all day, i didn't NEED to touch up.
Feel: This lipstick is a matte lipstick so obviously has no moisture whatsoever, however, i found that it didn't dry out my lips, instead just felt as though i wasn't wearing anything.
Overall: Perfect red lipstick, it's not too bright, not too dark, long lasting, inexpensive and highly pigmented. I will 100% be trying out more of this matte collection. 

I will post a full face (:|) photo of me wearing this lipstick at some point but today i was slightly hungover and therefore unable to do so, but this little cut out mouth does the colour no justice (against my yellow skin :\ hmm.) 
 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment