Friday 17 August 2012

Friday #5 Things...

1. Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume - £85. I've wanted this perfume for soo long, the only reason i haven't got it is because of the price. I'm not prepared to spend that amount of money on a perfume that i don't really think is 'me', my favourite ever perfume is Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf which i've been wearing for a few years, Black orchid is nothing like the usual scents i go for e.g. Vera Wang Princess, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Flowerbomb but i just love the smell of it when i'm walking past the Tom Ford perfumes in Selfridges.

2. Revlon Photoready Airbrush - £12.99. My mom bought this foundation today and it's so lovely, it's a mousse foundation but it's a lot more runny than other foundations like Maybelline dream mousse, the consistency is quite thick when your rubbing it in but the finish feels so silky and soft. I would say it's medium coverage, it has a matte finish with a tiny bit of glitter, it feels moisturizing without the dewyness. Im deffo purchasing this when my Rimmel 25hr runs out!

3. Check shorts from h&m - £19.99. Saw these shorts at work the other day and i loved them, I think they look really autumny, Going to buy these tomorrow if my size is in stock.

4. Amber knitted scarf from h&m - £7.99. Going to order this scarf online because i havent seen it in store, love the colour of it, i think it would look good with the shorts, black tights, loafers, an off white shirt, a blazer and a huge tan bag.

5. YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion - £23.50. Really want this lipstick for the packaging more than anything, i think it looks classic. The colour is also lovely, it's a peachy nude pink which goes on creamy and is really pigmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment