Thursday 16 August 2012

Dainty Doll concealer





Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll concealer - £14.50  buy here

I actually bought this concealer when it was in the old packaging. It now has new packaging which i actually don't think is as nice. ANYWAY, excuse the vile eye pictures i had no make up on (obviously) so i bought this concealer in a light colour to go on underneath my foundation just to brighten around my eyes and underneath Kim kardashian style seen here
I think it makes your skin look much healither and it brightens up your face. I don't really suffer with dark undereyes too bad so i go without any sort of concealer on a daily basis but when i decide to take my time doing my make up i use this just to make my skin look more glowing and natural. I like this concealer because it's matte, it goes on really nicely, i use a benefit concealer brush to apply it and then i use my fingers to blend the edges. I'll post a picture of my whole make-up at some point to try and show how it all looks together.

No comments:

Post a Comment