Thursday 19 January 2012

lovely crochet...

As much as i moan about work...

On Saturday at work i found that a beautiful black crochet dress had popped out of the delivery...£19.99! bargain, plus i got my staff discount on top of that. It reminds me of the black dresses in the for love and lemons day tripper collection.

Red lipstick, kate moss for rimmel no:12, jewels: topshop, asos, dress:h&m
  I decided to try a white dress i got from topshop last year aswell (which i forgot i had).
 
love it, can't wait for the summer and Cyprus x




4 comments:

  1. These dresses are so lovely, they really suit you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie, thank you for your lovely comment xxx I am in love with your dress I seen it in H+M today. So wish I had bought it but on a shopping ban boooooooo. After seeing it on you I need it even more gorgeous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for replying, I somehow came across your blog last week and i love it, i think you've got a really lovely style, it really suits you! Also... I think you can justify spending a few pounds in h&m it's cheap enough! They also have it in white and blue online! A shopping ban on my terms would be not shopping in Topshop ect! x

      Delete