Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Little Lush Haul






From top to bottom

Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment - £3.95 A luxury bath melt that smells soo good! It smells of bubblegum/marshmallow/pink fluffy goodness and claims to soften your skin while you bathe, amazing. buy here

Wonder Woohoo - £3.95 This one is a bubble bar and to be honest im not overly impressed by the amount of bubbles that they create but to be honest that doesn't really bother me. This is supposed to be inspired by wonder woman, i don't know much about wonder woman but i just liked the look of it. I'll be putting this in my bath before a night out so all of the gold glitter can make me sparkle. buy here

Fluffy Egg - £2.95 The bath bomb is my most favourite of lush products, they smell amazing and turn your bath different colours. This one smells amazing it's very similar to candy mountain which i absolutely love as christmas. I think this would make a nice easter treat for someone who is trying to ditch the chocolate. buy here

Mumkin - £2.95 Finally another bubble bar, it smells of raspberries, it's quite springy so i thought id buy it and get into the spring feeling. I just thought it was too cute not to buy, it looks the same as the pumpkin bubble bar at halloween hence the name. I love the colour of it aswell i think it will have a really good colour pay off in the water. buy here


No comments:

Post a Comment